PRENDA

Ecskillz

Discover the playlist ECSKILLZ with Boot Camp Clik

viernes, 5 de marzo de 2010

J-ROCC

Various Artists - Walkman Rotation(1998) - Mixed By J-Rocc


Tracklist:


01 - J-Rocc - Somethin' Funky For Your Walkman (Intro)
02 - Eclipse feat. Arcee - World Premiere
03 - Jake One feat. Kutfather - No Introduction , No Introdeezy
04 - Conmen - Beat #1 (Interlude)
05 - Fourfifths feat. DJ Ace - Earth, Wind & Fire (Remix)
06 - Samson & Swift - Watch Your Words
07 - Carl Johnson - Contribution (Interlude)
08 - Mr. Supreme feat. 3D - Any Last Words
09 - Eclipse - My Position
10 - Conmen - Beat #2 (Interlude)
11 - Jake One feat. Arcee - Essay on Pseudo-ism
12 - Kutfather - Thoughts I Generate
13 - Third Degree - Better Days
14 - Diamond Mercenaries - Living To Die
15 - Kutfather - Neva Scared

Download:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=21Y2OPC9

1 comentario:

  1. Very nice post. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and wished to
    say that I have really loved surfing around your weblog posts.
    After all I'll be subscribing for your rss feed and I'm hoping you write again
    soon!

    Visit my blog; top article

    ResponderEliminar

ŀ