PRENDA

Ecskillz

Discover the playlist ECSKILLZ with Boot Camp Clik

martes, 9 de febrero de 2010

Smif-N-Wessun

Heltah Skeltah - Magnum Force (Bonus Disc)(1998)

Tracklist:

01 Black Moon - War Zone
02 O.G.C. - M Pire Strikes Back
03 Illa Noyz - Sleepers
04 Smif-N-Wessun Ft. M.O.P. - Bucktown (remix)

Download:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G3NL0L8S

Tracklist:

01 Reloaded
02 The Truth
03 My Timbz Do Work (feat. Heltah Skeutah)
04 Gunn Rap
05 Toolz Of The Trade
06 Sick Em Son
07 War
08 Warriorz Heart (Gangbang) (feat. Dead Prez)
09 Here I Stand (The Streets Been Good To Me)
10 City Of Godz (Ciudad de Dios) (feat. Buckshot)
11 U Undastand Me (feat. Starang, Tony Touch)
12 Get Back (feat. Bootcamp)
13 A Hustlers Prayer
14 PNC Boyz
15 We Came Up (Crystal Stairs) (feat. Talib Kweli)

Download:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OX46HRC4

1 comentario:

  1. I seriously love your blog.. Great colors & theme.
    Did you build this site yourself? Please reply back as I'm trying to create my very own blog and would like to learn where you got this from or what the theme is named. Thank you!

    My website pay day cash advance loan

    ResponderEliminar

ŀ